An Interview With...... Me!

Mar 20, 2010

My good friend Ronnie Rabena just started his very own blog! Yay, I like reading other blogs, more things to fend off the boredem that plagues me during my days off. He writes about his photography, crazy photoshop skills, and posts entertaining videos of evil (yet hilarious) pranks pulled on friends. For his latest entry, he asked me to do an interview with him about chasing your dreams. Very fitting, seeing as how the title of his blog is "No Dream Too Far" and I'm a shining example of the fact that dreams actually can come true. I'm a celebrity now, I've been blogged about! ..Only kidding, it was fun, and we were a bit silly as usual.
You can check out his blog, and read the interview here!

2 comments:

Tleppihs Nayr said...

you're cool beans!

Christi said...

Tim Tams are AMAZING! I wish Canada sold those kind! I'm all jealous now.

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!