- Bailey's and coffee. Because normal coffee just won't do when you are on holidays.
- Mango habanero chicken wings that burned our mouths in the yummiest way possible.
- My second ever attempt at snowboarding, on a gorgeous day with amazing views. I'm sore everywhere and have several bruises to show for it.
- Surviving the chair lift after much anxiety and irrational fear of disembarking.
- Our lift passes not getting scanned to be activated. Free day on the hill!
- Post-boarding hot tubbing. Bliss, pure bliss.
- Snowdome Coffee... a hidden gem with amazing lattes situated right inside of a laundromat.
- Wearing a pretty dress and my husband actually being classy enough to wear a tie for the Christmas party dinner.
- Steak and lobster. Why choose one when you can have both?!
- Chocolate cadillac cheesecake. As amazing as it sounds.
- Buffet breakfasts with french toast and bacon.
- A couples massage the day after snowboarding. Heck yes.
- A big juicy hamburger and ice cream to break up the drive back to Edmonton.
- Spending time with friends and my husband for a whole entire weekend!
- Instagram photos instead of hauling the big cameras and worrying about getting the perfect shot. It's a bit of a nice change.
Dec 16, 2012 by Krysta
As much as I love my job, I love time off even more. The past week has been wonderful. Despite getting very little accomplished in terms of things that I've been meaning to do, I thoroughly enjoyed my time relaxing and healing my sick self post-Mexico. This weekend I had a lovely little getaway with my husband for his company Christmas party. We headed to Jasper where we indulged in a few days of bliss that included the following wonderful things: