freedom!

Oct 17, 2011


I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.
I'M DONE!!
As of today, I'm no longer in initial flight attendant training. It's time to spread my little wings and take to the skies... I couldn't be happier!
After a few much needed days off, I'll be headed for my very first flight bright and early on Friday morning. The glamourous destination that awaits? Winnipeg.
Okay, so it's not as exciting as Bangkok, Sydney, or Paris... which happens to be where I was when I applied for this job. That said, I moved home for a reason and I have absolutely no regrets. I love to fly and that's exactly what I'm going to do!
All of the hard work and stress has paid off.... Let the celebration begin!

3 comments:

sheisjetlagged said...

Congratulations Krysta! Good luck for Friday :)
x

Allison said...

You are as cute as a button, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You are blessed! Not only the dream job in Emirates, but a continuation now in Canada. Bangkok, Sydney, Paris sure, but nothing like being so close to home!!!

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!