one hundred

Nov 9, 2011


This week I hit a magical milestone in my blogging journey....
100 followers!
That means that 100 of you liked my blog enough to subscribe to my updates, and even more of you read it anonymously. I never imagined that my silly stories would become so popular, but thank you, every single one of you, for tagging along for my crazy journeys over the past few years. Thanks for keeping me company in every corner of the world. You've inspired me to keep up with my blog. As crazy as it sounds, there have been times in foreign countries when I've wanted to be boring and lazy. During these times, the thought "would that make a very interesting blog?" has floated through my mind and I've forced myself to have new and different adventures... all in the name of blogging. In the process, I've had a heck of a lot more fun than I would have had if I didn't feel the need to share my experiences with all of you! So thank you, for the inspiration and the motivation!
I started this blog 3 years ago as a single, restless, office employee. Life has certainly changed a lot since then, and you've been with me every step of the way!
You've said nothing but amazing things about my relationship with Ryan, and even encouraged me during some of the tough times dealing with a long distance relationship.
I love you all, my lovely, wonderful, followers!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
You make me so happy that I could laugh and dance in the rain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!