I Need Your Help!!

Aug 16, 2010


Dear friends, family, and loyal
blog followers:

Help Ryan and I win a contest??
My good friend Ronnie Rabena is holding a photo contest and top prize is $300... which just so happens to be half of the fare for a trip to Toronto, where I'll soon be enjoying layovers. In simple terms, it would be amazing if he could fly and meet me for a weekend. We need your support, please! Help us to reunite!



The first photo to get 200 "Likes" will win! It's worth a shot!!
Thank you, I love you all!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Done and done...all the best, hope you win!

Denise said...

I love reading your blog and living vicariously through your travels. I voted and hope you guys win the contest.

Krysta said...

Thank you both so much! We really appreciate it!

Gio said...

Ok, facebook was being dumb but I was able to comment and liked your post. :-)

Tleppihs Nayr said...

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!