busy, busy

Mar 27, 2012


Oh my goodness, I'm so busy!
I realize that I haven't had the chance to post anything in ages... but please forgive me! I have a new job, I have very little free time, and I'm getting married in 16 days! Things are happening so fast, and I'm in complete wedding mode right now. My blog has temporarily been put on hold, but I promise that I haven't forgotten about you! Stay tuned... this weekend is my stagette and I'm certain I'll have stories for you!
Love you all, hope that you are having a fantastically awesome beginning of spring!! Yay!

... I'm really excited, if the abundance of exclamation marks didn't already give that away. Oh, and check out my shoes I've got for this weekend. I'd never imagined owning high heels, let alone hot pink ones.



1 comments:

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

By new job, do you mean you've taken to the skies again? Missed your posts lady, enjoy your staggette, and if you don't post before your wedding, congrats lady friend! enjoy the day, all the small moments. Try to take a few minutes of just you and Ryan time, you'll be so glad you did, if you're able to just have 5 minutes alone with your new husband.

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!