thanksgiving 2013

Oct 16, 2013


This weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada! We overdosed on turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and all sorts of deliciousness. As it was the very first holiday of Aaralee's life, she obviously had to be dressed for the occasion! This is what happens when you have a holiday obsessed mother.    


It was a busy weekend spent visiting with both sides of the family. Aaralee finally had the chance to meet her Uncle Kaynyn, who was forced to hold her despite his objections. I think that he secretly loves her but won't admit it because he's too cool to cuddle babies. He's 19, after all.  


My friend Carley came to visit from Victoria, and Kimmy was home from Saskatoon.  Both of them met and cuddled Aaralee, and she loves them both already! There was a lot of sharing, but as her mommy and sole provider of food, I still get most of the snuggles.  Lucky me!
We are so thankful for you, baby girl! 

 

Of course, we can't forget about our fur baby...  he spent the majority of the weekend scouring the floor in search of dropped food.  


 I have the most amazing friends and family... thank you for such a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Now if you'll excuse me, I have leftover turkey to eat before my baby wakes up. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!