Those Were the Days...

Aug 11, 2009

I'm missing my nomadic travel lifestyle. It seems that I get emails on a daily basis from people reading my travel blog, begging for travel tips and any useful information to make their journey that much more efficient and enjoyable. That was me, 2 years ago. I feel honored that not only do they read my blog, but that they seek advice from me on the subject I'm most passionate about.
Traveling is amazing. In my life, it's second only to my friends and family. If I died tomorrow, I'd die happy with the knowledge that I've experienced more in my 23 years than many people will in an entire lifetime. I work hard to travel, I dream of travel... I live to travel.
My life consists of two phases:
  1. Saving for future travel.
  2. Traveling.

I'm currently in phase 1, working to save my dollars to plan my next escape. It's going to take awhile, but I'll get those passport stamps!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clint said...

Just FYI, I posted a comment, which then I realized I was signed in a work Google account. Disregard the previous comment.

Krysta said...

Haha! Okay, Cheri! What was the comment? Lol.

alle said...

Hehe! I love to travel too .. I wish I could visit the US one day but I'm afraid about the looong flights because I'm frome Europe .. To travel is one of the best things you can possibly do ! :D

Clint said...

I don't know what it's like in Europe, as I've been about 30 feet into the Atlantic Ocean at the most, but the fun part about the US is the 50 states (48 within the main part). Each one is different than the next, but crossing from one to the other is as simple as driving down the road.

I've been to 39 of them so far.

The comment? I think I said I didn't take a trip last year because I didn't have the money. I almost did the same this year, but your right, save up and go!

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!