Emotional Rollercoaster

Nov 24, 2009

I'm not ready to go yet. I don't know if I ever will be. I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye.
This is my dream job. Everything that I've ever wanted.
But what about the dream boyfriend that I'm leaving here?
Life, why do you have to be so complicated sometimes?
Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to Dubai, and I'm still grateful for this amazing, amazing opportunity. I'm just a little bit of an emotional wreck right now, as could be expected.
P.S.... Friends and family, please don't feel neglected, I'm going to go crazy missing you as well.
Love you all. Thanks for supporting my dreams.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I thought in an earlier post, you mentioned that he was considering a job abroad as well. Is that not the case anymore?
I wish you the very best of luck. I know it's hard to say goodbye, but it's so exciting that you get to live your dream too!

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!