merry merry christmas

Dec 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!
I'd apologize for my lack of recent posts, but I'm just going to assume that like myself, you've all been extremely busy with Christmas parties, family affairs, work, and last minute Christmas shopping.  I'll be honest, I'm still working on that last one.  One of the few benefits of working Christmas day is that I don't see my friends or family until after the holidays.   This tends to be rather beneficial when you suddenly realize that it's December 24 and you've still got gifts to buy.  
Despite working tomorrow, I get to wake up in my own home with my awesome little family and I'm incredibly thankful for that.  It's my first year as a wife and puppy mama, and I can't wait to start our own family traditions. Hopefully one day they won't include me heading to work, but until then we'll make the most of the time that we have! 
I'd like to wish all of you a safe and wonderful Christmas, full of family, friends, and overeating. 
From my family to yours, Merry Christmas.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!