so long, 2012

Dec 31, 2012

Once again I find myself on the last day of the year thinking back upon the past 12 months.  How is it even possible that 2012 has come and gone already?! I remember being told that the older you get, the faster time seems to pass by... and I'm starting to understand. This year has been a whirlwind of ups and downs and many big life changes. I'm sad to say goodbye to it, but looking forward to more exciting moments to come in 2013.  
In past years I've wrote long lists of all of the amazing moments from the past year... but I'm going to keep it short and sweet this time around and share my year through photos. 





























It's been a great year, certainly one of the biggest ones of my life. Happy New Year to all of my friends, family, and wonderful blog readers. I wish you all of the best in 2013, and I hope that you continue to follow along.. because I promise to share all sorts of excitement and adventures again next year!
Love you all! As far as resolutions go, I resolve to continue living life to the fullest and take advantage of every moment.... and maybe throw in an extra salad once in awhile! 

2 comments:

Andy said...

Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family! Can't wait to read your blog in 2013 x

Tot d'un plegat said...

Happy new year !!

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!