VACATION!

May 27, 2013

In recent weeks I've neglected the blog, as I've been overwhelmingly busy with work and the start of the summer wedding and birthday season.  I've been back and forth across our great big country several times, having little energy to do much else but sleep on my few days off. 
Fortunately, the end of May came with a week's vacation. My mom was able to get the time off as well, and it was decided... we'd go on a last mother-daughter trip before I become the mother and she becomes grandma. We anxiously opted to fly standby to make the trip more economical. We woke up in Edmonton, unsure of the day's final destination. We went to bed here.... 


And here we will stay for the rest of the week. So excuse my absence my wonderful blog readers, but there are virgin cocktails to be consumed.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!